Monday, January 2, 2017

Power of beginning with YES

Found this wonderful Facebook page that has some very though provoking ideas on it...I am planning on visiting it numerous times this year...
I love this particular moment for what it says...
No matter how bad the moment is.
No matter what life throws at us.
I think we have to find the strength and courage to place both feet on the ground, push ourselves up from the bed each morning, and just take that first step towards "Now What?"
Facing each day with courage and strength.
Facing each hurdle with grace and mindedness.
Being open to new adventures.


If you are like me, it is hard these days to feel this..."Now What?" has a little bit of a difference to me these days but I do know that in time...the spring of my step will be back with a fervor and I will be able to do these all with stronger step...

However, today I place both feet on the floor, pushing myself to stand, and just Believe in the power of beginning with YES...and whisper it to myself and know that I can take that first step forward...

Onward sweet friends.
Onward...

No comments: