Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I have returned!

I have returned from one of the most amazing adventures of my life and I have so much inspiration and stories and exciting photos to share. I am exhausted and am working on six hours of sleep today and am learning that jet-lag is a horrific beast.

We left Madrid at 7am (Spain time) and did not get back to Little Rock until midnight. So basically was awake for 26 hours. I slept maybe 3 hours and found that I could not truly sleep on the plane. Dad was the same it seems. I would look over to he and Pam's chairs and he was wide awake. Felt totally crammed into the seats and was not comfortable. I did have alot of time to think, to read, to connect to various lines of thought processes.

I am working my way through the book "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert and found that it spoke to me on many levels during my stay in Europe. (more later)

My trip was overwhelming and cathartic and glorious and challenging and physical and emotional and spiritual and I am so excited to share this with you for the next few weeks. I plan on many blog posts to come and have many photos to share with you...This blog will probably become my photo book, perse, and a story board of adventures ahead. Stick with me. The adventures begin soon!!!

No comments: