Monday, October 10, 2011

Homecoming week DOPPLEGANGERS

SO last week was Homecoming week at NLRHS! It was fun to see the kids' creativity with all the of dress-up days. With all that has been going on in my life the last few weeks, there was no way I was going to be able to show my spirit by going overboard to dress up. HOWEVER, one of the days was "Dress like your Favorite Teacher" Day!!! Was very cool to have some of my students decide to dress up like me...and wondered just exactly would that look like... I think they did a great job!! Totally flattering!

This young lady texted me the night before asking what I would be wearing the next day. I told her, " Sweater, flashy tie, dark denim, and a pair of splashy socks." She then texted, " Shoes?" to which I responded, "Brown"...and the text I recieved was, "You should wear BLUE...Just Sayin" LMAO!!! She even had the two silver hoops in her ears. Not Bad!!!



And this young lady went as far as drawing in the goatee and the bright yellow socks!! Super splashy!!!

Was a fun day and then we went on to beat the opposing team 45-0 for the football game! Was the end of a great week!!





No comments: