Sunday, September 25, 2011

The source of all the drama from weeks passed...

Our new front door. I sign the papers hopefully tomorrow at some point. It has been a long arduous process and I find a lot of hopes and dreams placed on this pad in a sweet little cul-de-sac in Jacksonville, Arkansas. I am about to place the Welcome Mat out for each of you...

Justin is laying out the scope of what his office area will be like. It is the larger of the two guest bedrooms. I think we have decided on a Retro-styled office area, with book case, entertainment center, and a funky 50's styled metal table for a desk. Stripes on the wall like a Comic Book and his THOR and Green Lantern Movie Posters on the Wall...His own oasis, if you will, but I am sure that I will have some space in there as well...


So I am thinking...dark tile, granite countertops, and a really cool glass/ aluminum tile back splash in a blue motif. The cupboards are already updated I think...new silver handles and a done deal



We are thinking light grey/ light slate blue walls. Painting the fireplace a charcoal color and lose the curtains. (Anyone want them...they are up for grabs) Maybe some really cool STEEL grey curtains with TEAL and LIME accents. SHINY Silver lamps and yummies...AWESOME!!


I am so excited about this the most...MASTER BATH on the left...and a WALK-IN Master closet...I joked with Justin when we first saw this..."And where do you plan on putting your clothes? This will just fit!" The funny thing is that I have joked with Justin about wanting my Carrie Bradshaw moment and a "REALLY BIG CLOSET"...and DONE...


And the first thing to be thrown...this loverly piece of art that was left on the counter in the Master Bathroom. Anyone want this glorious piece of work as well?? Just sayin...you may have to fight for it!









1 comment:

Ogawa said...

I once saw a walk-in closet that was bigger than my bedroom! Not everyone can have that kind of luxury, but even just a little walk-in is nice. :) The house looks amazing. Congratulations to you both! -Brooke