Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I love this...

Gentle reminders...
I grabbed this from one of my friend's Facebook page...
It speaks to me on so many levels...
So many times, folks get stuck on all of these to varying degrees at various times in their lives.
Truthfully, all of these points hinge on the ideas and concepts of energy expenditures and preservation, something I have been hyper focused on over the last few months.

I look at point number one and just keep thinking, "Boy HOWDY!!!" Just think of the life lessons I have learned from this...Allowing my past hurts and issues to cloud my present. That is giving those moments too much power and allowing them to define your present days.

In my younger years, I would get so wound up over my problems, my friend's problems, family drama...and I would spin and spin and spin...and would just exhaust myself. I love #7...Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world. The older I get the more I come to realize that I cannot fix the world. I cannot fix all of the other people's problems. I cannot heal everyone's broken hearts. Always remember that it is not your job to fix other's problems...it's not my circus, not my monkeys.

What I can do is be present. Listen. Own my mistakes. Ask for forgiveness for hurt I may have caused. Know when my opinion is being asked for. Give it with heart and great thought process. Allow time to heal all of my own hurts caused by yourself and others. Forgive those who have hurt you and let them go off to sea. Try very hard to surround yourself with positivity and stop comparing your life to other's lives. Stand up for what I believe in. Say what I need to say. Select what battles to fight and the ones to just let go. Live your own life as fully and deeply as possible. Don't give others your energy if they have not shown you the same courtesy.

Remember what other's think of you is something you have no control over and is none of your business. Seek your own truth. Understand your own truth. This takes time and being open to it. Live in your own truth, release that truth to everyone around you and try not to worry. What you put out there will be returned to you.

I love you, sweet friends. I thank you for being a part of my life and am grateful for your love, grateful for our journey together. Make today a great day!

No comments: