Friday, July 27, 2012

Bucket List revisited...

With the bucket list items getting slowly crossed off, I feel it is important to revisit what was originally on that list and remind myself of where I have yet to go.

Reminders are good. I find that I need to keep lists the older I get. And I am ok with that. I am busy, but thankful.  I am tired, but rejuvenated. I am winding down a life's dream/goal, but have so much more I want to see and do.

Let see, what would be on that list...

1. Travel to Paris.
2. Travel to London
3. Skydiving
4. Take an Alaskan Cruise and see the whales
5. See the musical Jersey Boys
6. Play the role of Archibald Craven in The Secret Garden
7. Play the role of Harold Hill in The Music Man
8. Play the role of Sweeney Todd in Sweeney Todd
9. Travel to Rome
10. Sing with an orchestra
11. Record a CD for sale
12. Write a book. Maybe publish?
13. Have a child.
14. Build my own home and be able to design it the way I would like it...a dream home, if you will.
15. See the fall colors of New England
16. Rock climb
17. Parasail in the Carribean
18. Be remembered for being a good man.
19. Grow Muscles.
20. Play the role of Emcee in Cabaret

The list goes on from here. But looking back I can see that experiences can be crossed off and have my pencil ready to cross off a few more next summer. More details to come...

I think these are realistic??? And achievable!! Don't you?

What is on your Bucket List?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go skydiving with you!!!

Scott Miller

bdhigdem said...

LOVE IT!!!!!