Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It has been rough...

It has been a rough week...


I am tired and am having a rough time getting motivated.


I am not sure if it is the fact that we "ALMOST" had a snow day this week and were denied. The kids, and the teachers, for the most part were all testy and unmotivated for the rest of the day. Folks were pissed at meteorologists, who were pretty much predicting inches of snow as early as a week prior. They fluctuated back and forth and all of a sudden the time it would hit began to go later and later. To wake up Tuesday morning with absolutely nothing on the ground and cold air in the lungs was awful. I certainly could have used a day off even thought we would have to make them up in June.


I am not sure if it is just a change of heart and thought process? So much is going on and so much is occupying my thoughts here recently. I have written about prayers for guidance and for patience recently. Needless to say, am just not the patient kind of person I guess when it comes to certain issues and aspects of my life. I guess I need to be realistic about that and accept that fact.


Oh well...

No comments: