Sunday, March 9, 2014

I can feel spring almost here...

I did a little yard work yesterday and today...
Gotta say...
I can see the daffodil sprouts rising out of the dirt and I am so excited...
I love me some Spring...
One of my favorite seasons...not too much a HOT HOT HOT season kinda guy...so Spring and Fall for me!
And here's hoping that this new change in the weather will bring about a change in me...


"Something has changed within me...
Something is not the same...
I threw with playing by the rules of someone else's game...
Too late for second guessing...
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts,
close my eyes,
AND LEAP."~ WICKED from "Defying Gravity"


Our clocks just sprang forward...and the loss of sleep is debilitating. Groggy all day...perhaps why this delirium-writing?? :)


But it is also a season to put a spring back in your step...shake off the winter blues and get back into step with life...


Still praying for patience and guidance...but feeling a little better about the path I am on even though there are no right or wrong answers as of yet...
Which is ok.


I will look towards April and May and see what they have in store...
Spring Break looms and some time off might just be what the doctor needed...





No comments: