Saturday, December 31, 2016

My 2016 holiday break...looking back

Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor





 Selfies with nieces. You can tell by one of their faces that they are not so sure about their Uncle Brandon...HA HA HA HA


Games with friends and sharing lots of laughter...Am thinking that this could be a runner for next year's Christmas card...ya think??



A jarring example that my nephew keeps getting more and more handsome and dapper...Love this boy!

A new car for my husband...with help in the test driving mode with Dad. That all-wheel drive will come in very handy when the winter weather gets funky up here in NW Arkansas.



Coffee, drinks, and lots of catch-up with sweet friends and compadres. A wish for more of that in the new year to come...






Such a thoughtful gift from my SWEET SWEET cousin, Sherri...Along with body pillow, Christmas blankets, Santa hats, and a stocking filled with goodies... 
SUPER COMFY!
SUPER AWESOME! 
SUPER GRATEFUL!!!


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
 Lots and lots of puppy cuddles...


 A real tree this year that continued to smell SO WONDERFUL well into the new year...a tradition that will have to continue for years to come...Mom would be so proud.
Emmy says, "Daddy, I think you have had a terrific holiday!"

I concur, sweet pup.
I concur.

No comments: