Sunday, October 18, 2009

around the corner...

i am not rich.
i am not stunning.
i am not ordinary.
i am not in flux.
I am finally, for the first time, in my life finding true grace. Finding a true course on a wayward life path that has taken such huge twists and turns. The roller coaster ride of life.
I am focused.
I am finding bliss.
I am finding a course in my life that for the first time feels "right".
I am finding love.
I am finding true meanings of family.
I am finally able to be there for my nephew, who lost another tooth, There is something to be said about being able to tuck him in before leaving...into the "Blaine Burrito".
I am finally able to be a presence in my sisters' lives. To be able to be there for support, to be a shoulder they may need when the going gets tough.
I am finding that there are new and exciting things around every corner.
and for that...
I am Grateful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I disagree with the stunning part. I personally find you quite stunning...