Monday, January 4, 2010

Looking back...

2009.
where did you go?
you flew by so fast for some, and not fast enough for others...
I am grateful that you flew by lightning fast for me and was a complete roller coaster of change for Mr. Higdem.

2010.
Hello friend? How goes it? I am so glad you are here.
I look forwards to experiencing you on so many levels...

The idea of resolutions??? MEh.
I am realistic about these types of things...I have set the goals for the year...the idea that i needed to be beefier for some reason...joined the gym...and then let it all go by the wayside within weeks or months...so why put myself through that all...as well as you, my readers.

A few things I will say I am focusing on in 2010:

1. The power of inward reflection. This blog will reflect that, I can assure you.

2. The power of being grateful. I am grateful for so many things that have happened in my life. There are times when I get so bogged down with the negativity of my life...or the community...or in the world...so it will do my heart good to have a "grateful list".

Last but not least...

3. The power of prayer and meditation. I have felt out of touch in the last few years. Like I have been floating away on some level...or just trying to stay afloat. There have been many life changing events that have happened in my life recently...and I feel truthfully...that His hand has been guiding me along this whole time...even in the darkest of times...all have lead to this day...this moment...this present time in my life...and I am grateful...
So I will try to reconnect with the one who has lead me to this day with a few words of gratitude and prayer for those who need His guidance...I figure it will help me refocus...and help me to be thankful and humble and worldly focused instead of being self-centered, which I can be at times.

So there.
So BE IT!
Resolutions for 2010.

BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: