Monday, May 17, 2010

FEEDBACK


OK Friends!!
I would like feedback from you...
The top picture is of my current arm tattoo. I would like to make it a half sleeve.
Complete and as solid as possible. The more colorful the better.
I really like the bottom photo which was a cover of a book I found while spending a weekend with Justin.
I do not want to lose the integrity of what I already have but I do want to connect and fill up the rest of the area.
Was thinking of having an arm band created from the book cover picture to create a stopping point on my arm. But what do I do to connect...do I have the artist connect the scrolls with more wings tied throughout...or do I have the wing arm band placed and then have him continue the scroll work throughout...
Any other ideas???
I am having this done with my tattoo artist, Seth at Villains in Omaha, the end of June when Justin and I drive through on our way to Fargo to spend some much needed R-n-R with Mom and Steve. I am up in the air...

No comments: