Monday, June 14, 2010

Ever had one of those friends?


Ever had those friends that you have known for so long that they can complete your sentences?

Ever had those friends that you have known for so long that they know eactly what to say and when to say it?

Ever had those friends who know which buttons to push but you secretly love them for forcing you to look at something with a new outlook?

Ever had those friends who you have known since first grade and no matter where you are in this world, no matter how long you are apart, that when you speak on the phone or finally see each other after a long time apart, you pick up right where you left off?


I have been blessed to have a number of friends that hold such a special place in my life and in my heart.


And one of those dearest friends turns 38 today...


Shari: I absolutely love and adore you. I am so grateful that God has brought us together to share this worldly path together. No matter where we go or whatever we do, I know that I can always trust that you will have that special way to make me smile and lighten my heart when I get too serious.


Wishing you the happiest of birthdays fill with the pinkest flamingoes!!


1 comment:

kwraspir said...

Ahhhh...that was sooo nice, Brandon. Makes me want to tell my friends how much they mean to me too.