Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Anniversary, my love...

Has a year flown by so quickly?
Was it really a year ago that we stood in front of our friends and family and agreed to take this journey ahead together...
It flew by to be honest...and that is a beautiful ride.
I feel stronger with you by my side.
I feel whole and complete when I am with you and am so grateful for your strength and hugs and support through the last year. It has not been an easy journey but I am so grateful that you are here and with me on this journey.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for putting up with my idiosyncrasies and my antics.
Thank you for pushing me to be a better man.
Thank you for taking my hand when you know I needed it.
Thank you for always making me smile and for being my source of joy and love and certainty.
I love you with all my heart and soul.

No comments: