Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The minute you lose track of wonder...

I always say that the minute you lose sight of your childlike wonder is the saddest moment of your life. You have have to approach each adventure with childlike eyes and adult process. But the excitement children have is how we should approach life folks.
There are so many things I wonder about and these thoughts have changed the older I get.

I wonder if the world will continue to be about fear and scare me enough to consider not bringing a child into it.
I wonder if the house will sell.
I wonder if cancer will one day be obliterated. It needs to be be.
I wonder if hatred will ever be something just considered " in the past".
I wonder what makes the sky so blue.
I wonder what is next?
I wonder where will be the next adventure.

I need to wander more and trust in the path.
I need to trust and open myself up more.
I need to be open more to possibility and teach more by example.
I need to be the vision that I see for myself and for my students.
I need to turn it over to God when things get to overwhleming.

I value my husband.
I value my family both near and far.
I value my friendships. I wish we all lived around the block.
I value my faith.
I hold love as the most important emotion on the planet and live each day by it.

Just some thoughts...
Carry on fellow sojourners.

No comments: