Saturday, July 30, 2016

How to nourish your soul...

I think we are all passionate about our lives...
I just think that sometimes we get lost in the rat race...or the high pitched hums of life and forget to chart our path.
I am at a crossroads.
I can feel it.
I can see it ahead of me and it scares the crap out of me. But it also excited me.

I am about to take another leap and have been searching for the last 3 years for what that next step is because the one I had taken was too bumpy for me. I now know that God had taken me down this path to strengthen me, to teach me great lessons on interpersonal communication, and to help me to grow professionally and personally. I look back on the past 7 years with great pride, with sadness, with a sense of failure, with a sense of stronger focus and now can see that this was all preparing me to look ahead and step forward and raise my hand to say, "What's next?"

I am crossing bucket list events off my never ending list but am at a point where I truly do not know what "NEXT" looks like for acting roles...
I need to constantly remind myself to nourish my soul and to be true to my heart and find what touches me emotionally and deeply. And to TAKE THE TIME TO be kinder to ME. Kinder to those I hold dear to me. And in turn be kinder to those around me I may not already know.

I think this is important.

No comments: