Sunday, December 31, 2023

Reclaiming my power

I think my goal for 2024 is a reclaiming year of my power...in whatever form that means.

Letting go of the insecurities I have felt, the feelings of not being  enough, of not standing up to the folks who hurt me, not standing up for myself, to folks who do things, react, or make choices that they don't see the consequences of and forcing me to be strong enough to set those boundaries and maintain them.

Being in each moment and allowing myself to grow in my silence, in my listening, and react from there instead of feeling the constant need to fix things or be the one who folks bring the drama to for fixing.

Having the difficult conversations...

May 2024 be the year I find where my true power lies...remind myself of power I have lost track of...see that's truthfully it, friends...it is power I have lost sight of as it has always been there. Underneath...lurking under uncertainty, insecurity, guilt, shame...whatever I have allowed to overwhelm it.

And that is on me to fix. That is on me to navigate. 

Therein lies the journey for 2024. And I am ready for it. 

I think.

We shall see.

No comments: