Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Brings tears to the eyes...

I love this song so much and believe so highly in what the power of prayer can do for one's life. The things that I find are so scary...the evolution of hatred and evil in the world, the bloodshed and wreaking havoc in peoples lives for the sake of a cause...but this song brings about so much emotion in my heart...Not your ordinary Christmas carol but a year round carol to hold in our hearts as a true Prayer...

Say what you will about Celine Dion...she is a powerhouse...And Andrea Bocelli has the voice of an absolute angel.

My Dad and I would do an okay job with this one when we would sing it in church...I always love singing with my Dad...it's a blend that I have never been able to match with other folks...and we would always get to a certain point and I would have to hold back the tears and plow through...

What rings true this year more than ever...

"We ask that life be kind...and watch us from above"
"I pray we'll find your light...and hold it in our hearts"
"We hope each soul will find another soul to love."

"Needs to find a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe"

And tears...
Beauty and grace and peace and safety all in one beautiful chorus...



No comments: