Friday, April 21, 2017

Battle scars and heroes...the new normal

 In order to find true success in life, one must step outside their comfort zone, experience true vulnerability, and not shy away from the struggle.

I am struggling with the "You are never as broken as you think you are..." but I just need to give it time...

I am struggling with not feeling whole, like something is missing, feeling unsure as to what is next for me creatively, feeling unsure what the life goals should be going forward...

I constantly remind myself that over the last ten months I have had great amounts of change thrown at me...things I have had to figure out how to adjust to...and it has not been graceful in the least...

but truthfully what struggle is graceful?

I know that from here on out, life will be just be different. How can it be the same without one missing link. A dear friend told me that it is a NEW NORMAL. I love that. I can wrap my head and heart around that...

Rest assured, I will figure it out and work my way through...
Emerging stronger.
Emerging more full.

No comments: