Thursday, April 13, 2017

Gentle goes it...

I was not prepared.
So I decided to get out of the apartment last weekend to do some shopping...run some errands...you know the usual...
I decided to go to Barnes and Noble book sellers and get some hot tea with my O magazine, walk the aisles, as one does...and
I walk around a corner and am broadsided with the Mother's Day merchandise and just felt like I was hit in the chest...
I could feel the tears just welling up in my eyes and all I could think of was...
" So we are gonna have a break down right here in the aisles of Barnes and Noble...Ok...guess so." So I just sat down in amongst the stacks and just let the tears come...
I just breathed my way through it, pulled myself together, and got up and moved forward.
This popped up on my Pinterest the next day and I thought...
How perfect...
Nothing to see here folks...just a 45 year old man crying over cool preprinted  Mother's Day envelopes to send your Mom random letters throughout the year...
No big whoop...
Just keep moving on...
And breathing...
Stay the course.
Keep the faith.
Stay positive.

No comments: