Friday, August 5, 2016

For my Mom...


I recently saw a commercial for the Rio Olympics from P & G products that says it all, 

"It takes someone strong to make someone strong."

And this is for my mom, who battles with cancer every day and faces it with strength, and perseverance, and grace, and by just being as positive as she can be in the face of uncertainty and uphill battles.

The fighting example she leads is awe inspiring to those around her and unnerving and just plain awe inspiring. 
I just feel so blessed to have her example to follow and admire. 
And I do admire her SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

So on today, the day of her birth, I say,
"Stay the course.
Keep the faith. 
Keep moving forward"

I love you immensely and am so very proud of your accomplishments. Your strength in the face of these recent hurdles is so very beautiful and admirable and humbling and a strong example to those around you.

I love you so very much!
I continue to be one of your biggest cheerleaders and know you will kick CANCER'S ASS!!!

Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifully stated Brandon.....love this woman!

Mary S said...

Very nice to see - God bless you and your mom.