Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Power of Optimism...

I have been accused of being a Pollyanna...
I have been questioned about my optimistic view of life in general.
This blog reeks of optimism at times...
And that's okay...
I think we all need to laugh, to think, to take time to pause, to have those gentle reminders to find the positivity in the crazy situations we find ourself in...

I love what this entire video says...
I am sure that my Mom will love this video...with all of the hurdles we face in life...there is a reason we go through the adversities of life...we are placed here for a reason. There is always something to be learned from all of our life experiences...

Sees the good in things, see the hope in the future and want to make the world a better place.

Find the joy in everything. Even when it is hard to find...believe me it helps you make it through...even when it is minute...
I FIRMLY believe that you attract what you send out there...what you put out there comes back to you...I have lived this and know this for fact.

Sometimes it may be HARD to find it...or even recognize it...but it is THERE!
Dig deep and get through...

Believe in what makes YOU SPECIAL.
What makes you special, sojourners?
What makes you tick?
What makes you YOU??

Optimism is CONTAGIOUS...
Spread it around and just find a smile...

Carry on fellow sojourners.
Carry on...


No comments: