Wednesday, March 22, 2017

New tattoos...

I have been looking for quite some time for a new tattoo idea.
I really love this design...
It speaks to me and reminds me of the rugged beauty of northern Minnesota and also reminds me of very fond childhood memories...going up to stay with grandparents for the summer, playing in the woods and creating forts out of randomness...playing with cousins...life so much simpler during those days than where I currently am...so carefree...a gentle reminder of days gone by...
But also at its core is the strong tree...and at the roots...that is where I want to place the word "LOVE" and surrounding the circle...the signatures of those who have formed who I am today...my Mom and Dad, my Grandma, my step-mom, my godmother and godfather, my cousin Sherri, my dear friend Miz P...My hope is that the signatures can run along the circle outline...but perhaps it is too much...too busy...we shall see...

I also want to go back through cards and try to find my Mom's signature and her favorite saying "Love you to the moon and back" and have that placed on my fore arm.

Future plans for sure...

No comments: