Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A little piece of truth

And wasted your breath on.
It is so much better to listen...
Reconnect with your inner spirit and inner flow.
And it is important to jut STOP.
Figure out time to stop and regroup.

You don't always have to have something to say. How many times in my life did I feel like I had to be the life of the party with the struggle to say something witty, or profound, or trend setting. How much nonsense this all seems right now these days...And the older I get, the more I find the value of silence. It is okay to just sit in silence and regroup and recollect and the older I get and the stronger I get in my own skin...it becomes a matter of energy...truly wasting energy on things that are not yours to truly worry about.

So many times in our lives we struggle with others around us. Struggle with their choices. Struggle with why they did this or why they said that or what the hell were you thinking? We gossip. We gloat. We say that they are making the wrong choice. But as you grow older, you hopefully come to realize the nonsense of these thoughts because at the true core of this entire issue..."Not your band of monkeys, friend."

It is not your place to butt in.
It is not your road trip to take....
It is  THEIRS.
It is their life to pursue.

You can offer your thoughts but be prepared for the response...esescially if they did not ask for it...
And think about all the ENERGY it takes to live your life and EVERY one elses?
Work on silencing your mind and heart and find true happiness friend.
Work on energy preservation and it will be a kinder path...

Carry on my fellow sojourners...
You got this....


No comments: