Monday, June 19, 2017

True Kindness....




This world is so CRAZY these days.
It truly is becoming a mean world.
Filled with hate.
Filled with sadness.
Filled with zero accountability for actions towards others.

But I love this saying...
Surely each of us can find a way to be a voice in the darkness.
One voice will lead to two.
Two to three.
And so on and so on.

But you have to continue to embrace kindness.
Embrace genuine acts of love.
Embrace genuine personality.
Who cares if others are different than you? Embrace that too!!!

It is our differences that make us unique and exciting.
Why do we embrace fear and ridicule difference?
How bland life is without a mere shade of color...

I pray for the mending to begin SOON!!

I love this phrase, "with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally."

I say YES to this.
I say BRING IT ON.
I think I can do this...but I need help.

"The broken world waits in the darkness for the light that is you."

No comments: