Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Women Vs. Men and their treatment


What an awesome exercise.
What a lesson in educating others about equality and how things currently stand in the Legislative Branch of American Government.

And if only our Congress MEN would watch this, actually listen to what is being discussed and agree to lead by this example rather than by the current indignant bravado, swagger, closed minds and hearts, and absolute stupidity.

It is absolutely disgusting to me that our male members of Congress shut their female counterparts down, don't allow them to speak, ridicule them, don't allow them to stand at the table to make decisions concerning health issues and their own bodies...this photo disgusted me...


These men are acting like petulant children obsessed with the power they have been granted.
I firmly believe that this will change.
I believe these men are on a pedestal made of sand.

I know that change is coming and will be different in the next few years.

We have finally seen the arrival of the #METOO movement.
We have seen the "Time's Up" movement take hold.
We have seen the women of America find their voice...heck...they always had their voice...but now are feeling stronger and more empowered to use it...
They are marching.
They are speaking out.
They are not backing down.
They are sharing their minds and their opinions and they are becoming stronger and stronger and I could not be more proud and excited by it all.

I think the male dominated Congress and 45's America are about to be shook in the next few years...and I am ready for it.

It is TIME.
Change is coming!
And I say BRING IT!


No comments: