Thursday, February 1, 2018

The true meaning behind my blog title...

The true meaning behind my blog title is meant to be playful, random, and important. I wanted it to be a moment for all my fellow sojourners to stop, have an opportunity to regroup,  to offer an idea, a thought, something to contemplate and stories to enjoy. I also tended to have moments in my life where the story told was TOO good to believe. A "did that really just happen?" kind of moment...too good not to share...
I need a venue to do just that.

But also a reminder that we are all wandering souls on this adventure called life. A reminder that we all have struggles. We all have wonderful stories to tell. We all are on the same rat race and are not alone. Sometimes it is easy to wander and wander and wander and feelike you have no sense of direction... and still you are not alone... We have experiences to share, to teach, to bring to light and navigate through.

This has become that venue for me.
This is that creative outlet.
This is an opportunity for me to express myself and my thoughts and my struggles and my adventures.
And I am so grateful you are along for the journey.
Thank you!

No comments: