Thursday, February 20, 2020

I love this.

Such a powerful statement.
I empower my kiddos with this every day.
It is so important that we realize our worth and also realize that if we are not being respected, especially by a loved one or significant other, that we find the strength either to raise the warning flag and start the conversation or by all means, get yourself up from the conversation and walk AWAY. So many times we as human beings don't think we have a valuable stake in the conversation, or that walking away is a sign of weakness, and to all of that I say WRONG!
Each of us has a voice.
It is important that we use it.
One valuable thing I have learned is this...if you don't speak out and say what is on your heart, you will live in a "shoulda, could, woulda" situation. And I have NEVER been a fan of this concept. Granted the response may not be what you want to hear back, but that is also VERY telling to your mind and heart.
Perhaps it is time for a change.
But you at least spoke your mind and heart and got it out there for discussion or not.

No comments: