Thursday, November 25, 2021

A moment for gratitude


 I wanted to take a moment to reflect.

To express gratitude.

To bring gratitude to the forefront because it is so important to remember and reflect...

~ I am thankful for a husband who loves me, who pushes me to be the best version of myself, who frustrates me to no end yet also helps me to grow and focus on what is important. My love for you grows more and more each day.

~ I am thankful for my family across the miles. Even though the times together are few and far between sometimes...You are loved.

~I am thankful for my students, who push me to be a better teacher, coach, and person in this world.

~I am thankful for those friends who are so much more than JUST friends. They have become family.

~ I am thankful for puppy cuddles and those kisses. The yips when you get home and how glad they are to see me.

~I am thankful for creative opportunities...to perform music and bring a smile to folks' faces. Please may I never take my symphony opportunities for granted. May I always feel those goosebumps!!!

~ I am thankful for Santa and for my Mom sharing this love. It has become such a special tradition of unpacking all of her collection and growing my own. It brings such joy to my heart each year...the unpacking of the happy little elf and always on the lookout for a special addition to my collection.

~ I am thankful for this life's journey. I have traveled many, many miles in this life of mine, and I have learned and seen so much. I am grateful for all the lessons, even the ones I have yet to learn. GROWTH is difficult at times but also so necessary to move forward.

No comments: