Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The winds of fall...


My favorite time of the year besides spring.


I love when Starbucks brings us the pumpkin spice latte.
I love when the leaves begin to reveal their true colors and the palette is extravagant and rich. Those ambers, and oranges, and burgundys, and golden hues warm my heart so much.
I guess you could say that I do not like extremes.
I do not like it too hot or too cold.
I like the middle ground.
I get tense when it gets too hot or too cold in anything, as many of you know.
But fall?
It is a beautiful time of the year when the brisk mornings symbolize coffee and crispness.
 Like a yummy, gooey cobbler and vanilla ice cream.
One of my friends loves this season even more than I do and posts daily of his love of fall...at the end of August, he posted on his Facebook page, "Welcome to the BER months"
And to Robbie, I say, "YES"

No comments: