Sunday, September 14, 2014

Who knew...

.So definitely for my husband! Always in my prayers, always in my dreams! Sometimes literally but, the dreams I love the best are the ones we dream together about our life and future!=)

Who knew that this planning for a celebration would be so intensive...

Trying to finalize a guest list so that blocks of rooms can be reserved.
And we struggle with this so much as we have a cap on the list...100...how do you cap off a guest list at 100 and you are surrounded by family but the list of friends will have to be selective...it sucks. But it is a fact of life.

Justin and I are not wanting to burden our families with the cost of this event. But we also want it to be casual and fun. And a memorable event for all. And Signature us. But it is costly as we move forward. And this adds stress...

We have the site. Lake side. Serene

We are struggling with a time line. I love the sunsets at the lake and would love to be able to share this with family and friends. Bonfires and s'mores. Music list. Wine and beer. But then there is the cost of food and all of the above...Will need to keep thinking on this.

Who knew that it was this much thought process and work...for one day of celebration?

  When it all comes down to it, it is a celebration of a love I have dreamed about all my life. A man I am so grateful to for saving me, for loving me, for lifting me up, and for supporting me. I think about moments of the day and I already get weepy. I see the friends and family surrounding us down at lakeside for a  intimate ceremony. I love the idea of memory chairs for our loved ones no longer with us brought in by our family. And I see lots of laughter and smiles and it makes the struggle all worth it.






No comments: