Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What will your mark on the world say

I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say, "because of you I didn't give up." #quotes #inspiration

Found this on Pinterest.
I like this a great deal.
So many times we struggle with if we are doing the right thing...or maybe if we should have said something differently...or handled a situation in a different manner. Or we are just "too busy"

So many people have helped mold me into the man I am today.
So many inspirational people who have taken the time out of their busy hectic schedules to pause and say, "How can I help?" or to just be a shoulder to lean on.
And for them I a grateful.

But, we can get so caught up in the rat race that we forget that there are people struggling just to find a course in their own lives.
Many are struggling with what they want to do "when they grow up"
By just taking one moment out of your own busy schedule to say, "You matter." will do your own heart good.
Pay it forward and be the lightness of being in someone else's life.

Be the inspiration not the perspiration.



No comments: