Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I love what this has to say...


And this is so difficult...I think this was a good reason why last year was just so funky. I was not in a good place...for many reasons...but I think my general mood and gut are saying good things for the upcoming school year and for that I am grateful.
Patience is NOT one of my virtues as you have read in numerous posts of the last year...I want things to roll quicker than they truly are...but then I have to PAUSE...take a BREATH...and send up a little convo with the BIG GUY and just say, "Hey, you know what? I know you got this...but please just give me patience and guidance to help me figure it all out."

Philippians 4:6 "Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand."

And I am able to calmly go through the day ahead with a new sense of focus.

No comments: