Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rank this somewhere...

Ok.
I love my dog.
It has taken me a long route to get there but I am totally there. Justin and I are watching our way through the terrific series REVENGE and there was an episode where they have to say goodbye to the dog who has been the mainstay of the neighborhood and Justin and I almost lost it...
SO SAD!!!

What's even sadder?? THIS...
 I am sorry...but what in the heck is this stupid thing?? We are in the middle of professional development and one of my colleagues came across this photo and it just cracked me up...yes we should have been paying attention.. HOWEVER, being that I have been on a little glamping kick, I thought this would push some of you over the edge...
Cute??? YES
Ridiculous???? HECK YES
I look to the sky and scream WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????


After doing a little research into these doggie campers...I did not have to go far to find this:

It's a dog's life! Tiny $800 camper vans set to be the ultimate travel accessory for pampered pooches ... complete with personalized number plates




When it comes to pampered pooches, these new pet camper vans take the (dog) biscuit.
At $800 each, the tiny kennels are designed especially with man's best friend in mind - and come in four different styles.
Straight Line Design's owner Judson Beaumont says the inspiration for the Pet Camper came to him when his daughter asked him to build a doghouse for her puppy several years ago.
The company says that all of the trailers are fully customisable.
A spokesman added: 'We use a variety of materials including laminate, which makes the possibilities virtually endless.
'We currently have four body styles available, however Judson is always coming up with new concepts for future models. There will definitely be more to come.'
Although the trendy trailers were originally created with small dogs in mind, the campers are perfect for any kind of animal.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2722983/Its-dogs-life-Tiny-800-camper-vans-set-ultimate-travel-accessory-pampered-pooches-complete-personalised-number-plates.html#ixzz3AKHd3xJC



You are WELCOME.
Commence with whatever you were doing....


No comments: