Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Believing in Yourself


Now I know what you are thinking...
But I like yellow starbursts...
I like the tangy, vibrant, happy color of yellow...

But according to Urban Dictionary, Yellow Starburst was defined as "unwanted, last to be selected, weird, a letdown."

And Pink Starburst is defined as being the most prized of all the Starburst flavors. "If someone is a pink Starburst, they are a very special individual."

So here's the dealio...
This quote is important.
It's a matter of belief...
In yourself. 
In what you want out of life. 
In what you can and will do from this moment forward.

You cannot go through life allowing others to define you, tear you down, or negate your goals and choices out of life's journey.
It is YOUR journey and no one else's.

You have to BELIEVE that you are valuable.
You are important.
That you have a voice and are the PRIZE.

This is a quote I share with my kiddos and something we can all learn from.

Amen.



No comments: