Sunday, January 28, 2018

The very best advice received...

We all have moments in our lives where we just feel great gratitude for all we have been given...
Advice that we have been given where a light bulb goes off and something clicks. Never to feel the same...

Create your own destiny.
Be thoughtful.
Be open to other's differences. (How important is this nowadays, am I right?)
Trust your instincts. Trust your gut.
If someone shows you who they truly are, trust that.
Be yourself because all the others are already taken.

And how profound are those?

I am so grateful to a whole gaggle of teachers and mentors along the way who have given me so many nuggets of knowledge and thoughtful information that I can in turn share with others. I am so grateful for all the advice so many have freely given to me.
I always felt nurtured, supported, and for that I will always be thankful.
So grateful.
So blessed.

No comments: