Monday, January 1, 2018

Mind blowing gratitude....

I stole this from a friend's Facebook wall but it rang true on my heart and soul.

"Think of all the great people in your life. Then think about how amazing it is you found each other at just the right moment"

No truer phrase was ever spoke.
It is true that everybody comes into your life at the perfect time. 
No question. 
No doubt.
We have so much to learn from each other.
We have so much to experience from each other,
if we will just listen to each other and stop arguing or talking AT each other.

Always remember...
There are folks who come into our lives for a particular moment, help each other, and then move forward, 
never to cross paths again....

There are folks who linger longer, meant to travel with us for a longer period of time.
To share more experiences with you, to help you, to love you, to share the hugs and the laughter.

But you know what?
I am grateful for all kinds of moments.
All kinds of friendships.
All kinds of journeys.
All kinds of defining moments...
Because we learn so much from each of those moments of interaction and sharing.

I can honestly say that I have learned so much from each of you.
You have each made me who I am today 
and who I will become in the future... 
And for that...
I am thankful.
I am blessed.
I am grateful.
And I count you all as cherished friends, my family, and appreciate all of our cherished memories.

No comments: