Saturday, January 27, 2018

Finding my purpose...


Our purpose changes and molds and morphs depending on where we are in our lives.
Our life's purpose changes depending on personal or professional choices.
It is important in those contemplative times to dig deep and learn to navigate your way through this to discover why and what you believe.

And what struck me was that there are folks, with wide age ranges, that still do not know what their purpose is. And I would agree with that at times...sometimes it is hard to figure that all out. Life is so overwhelming at times that it is easy to forget. to lose sight of what your focus should be on, your life goals and purpose should be.

I KNOW my life is meant to be LIVED FULLY and DEEPLY.
I think I am meant to be here to listen, to breathe, to nurture young people, to inspire others to find their better selves and to help them discover what their passion/ direction in life is.
I also think I am here to encourage everyone I meet to be our better selves, whatever that may be.
Being present to help others with their journey...help young people navigate their way through the crazy LIFE roller coaster, to inspire them to live this life to its absolute fullest potential and to face it all with great empathy.
Remind them that no one really knows what the other is dealing with at that very moment. To share their gifts and talents with other and make this world a better place for all.

I love the idea of living this life as best as we all possibly can.
With purpose.
With importance.
With eye opening focus and strength.
Living it FULLY AND DEEPLY and helping others along the way.

No comments: