Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Soul Pancake...in the coming weeks

Hi friends!!
I always try to cover topics that have a point, a thought-process, something I am struggling with or am extremely passionate about. Ranges from music videos to life mottoes to inspirational films.

I wanted to share with you a number of topics over the next few weeks...

I have always found that the You-tube channel, entitled Soul Pancake, has always been inspiring and  valuable. 
Very thought provoking to me. 
Very important discussions. 
Topics that I know each of us struggle with on a day to day basis.

I would love to just add my own thought processes to each of these topics and would love to hear from you as well!!
The struggle is real and am hoping that conversations open up from watching these, places focus on important issues, and gives us the ability to share more about ourselves with each other.
I would love love love that!!!

Take a moment over the next few days to watch each video as they are presented, give me a moment to express my heart on what we have experienced, and give me your thoughts.

Please feel free to comment...
Please feel free to share...


No comments: